Saturday, April 5, 2008

SOAR like an Eagle....

We (finally) properly honored Nick at an Eagle Court of Honor last week with 3 others from our ward. Bishop Riggs honored each of them with their own Eagle.

The proud parents and one relieved scout leader.

On my honor I will do my best....


























to do my duty, to GOD and my Country. To obey the scout laws, help other people at all times.
It takes a Village...(and a few great men!)


Dil's famous "bald eagle" joke- Nick's favorite!



Way to go Nick! We are so proud of you. Before you know it you will be following in the footsteps of all of your great leaders. It will be your privilege to work with boys just like you!

2 comments:

hiphipporay said...

Good job Nick!
Why are you the only one NOT in a scout shirt?

Susan said...

Go Nick, we are so proud of you! I can't believe we missed it, I'm sooo sad.