Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shower the people you love with love.......

Our new little baby is almost here..... so the shower was upon us. Thanks to Kim, everything was perfect! The food was delicious and decor, "simply precious!" There was so much love and kindness everywhere we turned. After seeing all the darling outfits and fun blankies etc, I can hardly sleep at night just thinking about when we will get to hold him in our arms. I think I am liking this Grammie thing!



Madison made this cute blanket for baby Jack.

Cute Chelsea, married the Wolf man!

I LOVE the Daley's!

Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho Way to go Angi!

Just like his Dad!

The Wiz/Ferrin Fam

Thanks everyone for a great night!

8 comments:

The Bob's Blog said...

We are proud of this new eagle! Keep up the good work and effort and you will go far in life.
Gr. Bob

Webb Family said...

It was a fun night! I can't wait to see cute little Jack. He will be one lucky little guy having you for his Grammie!!!

hiphipporay said...

I have a feeling I missed some SERIOUSLY good food. I wish I could have been there. Cecia looks adorable!

P.S. Holy Crap that is a Wagon Full O' Gifts!

Paige said...

we had so much fun! what a great night, you will make such a awesome grammie!

The Ferrins said...

I am soo swollen in these pics, it's hilarious!!! I had so much fun, Kim really did do a great job, everything was so cute!

Peifer Family said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks so fun. Cecia is a really cute prego girl! I love the name they picked out also!

Susan said...

What a great party, we had so much fun. Cecia looked beautiful and little Jack is going to be the best dressed little guy! I can't wait to see you with him.

Kaeley said...

Shari,
AWWW the baby shower looks like it was SO much fun.. I wish I could have came! And you guys should come visit!! I will be in Kauai I leave on May 23rd and get back August 23rd. I would love company :) I wish I could come visit good ol' arizona. everytime i meet someone from mesa I ask if they know the Ferrin's... but they never do... I guess it is a big place or something. Well miss you and I haven't seen you in forever!!!