Sunday, August 3, 2008

THEY'RE BACK!

OH HAPPY DAY! They are back again! When I look at the calendar it really was a relatively short time, but it felt like they were gone FOREVER. I watched, aka played with Jack today while his mom ran a few errands. I was cracking up the whole time. He has so many different looks. Two things I know for sure, he is a "mini-me" of his dad and he is a chubbers, complete with little fat bands all over his arms and legs. There is nothing like a chubby baby to kiss on. Here are a few of my favorite faces from today. (PS- Yes, I love being a Grammie!)

Blowing Bubbles~or practicing his "raspberry"!

He is so NOT amused by us~ This is exactly what his dad used to do to me too!

~I finally captured a smile, simply precious~
Oh I love him.......and his Mom & Dad too.

10 comments:

The Bob's Blog said...

cute,
cuye,
cute.

Karen said...

You have a blog! Who knew?! Adorable grandbaby ... congratulations!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Adorable pictures. What a cutie. I am glad I got to take a peek at him in person. He really is a chubbers. Embrace it while the rolls are still cute.

Full House said...

Cuteness for the baby. I will only go back to hip hoppin if you come. Seriously sat out for half the class. It was still fun though. Your little dancer girl (Maddie?) is sure a cutie.

Webb Family said...

What cute pictures.
I love the last one of him smiling-darling!

Susan said...

We saw Cecia and Jack today at church---I can't believe how much he looks like Cam. He is so so cute. I love Cecia hair. She looked so beautiful!

Kaeley said...

He is SOOO adorable! I want to meet this lil guy. I come back Aug. 23 unfortunatly...As for the Hot poly... which one ha ha, no the current one will stay in Hawaii until Jan or Dec.. and then we will se ha ha. Miss you and feel like I havent seen you guys in FOREVER!!!! Luv YA!

hiphipporay said...

That first picture is Cecia holding Cam as a baby. Its kinda freaking me out! U should be framing all these. They are beautiful.

Whatcha doin for ur bday? Something fun I hope. I'm thinking of u and hope u have a fabulous day! I love u. K

Peifer Family said...

Shari...it was gret to see you guys also...thanks for the great hairdo idea for my Mads. Your Madi looks so grown up...I can't believe it. Next time I want to have a girls night out...I'm going to start planning right now because it takes me that long to put it all together so plan on that in December! By the way, Jack is so adorable. Tell Cam and Cecia I say HI!

Kaeley said...

So on saturday I will be in phoenix on saturday from 7:30 to 10 ha ha but i will be in the airport but kinda close to you guys!!