Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Fun!

This past week Cameron arrived home from Chicago. It is so good to have everyone back safe and sound. Cameron made Cecia promise not to take the baby into the pool until he was home so he could be there too. (Some things a boy just needs his dad for.)
School is now officially started for the entire family. The three boys yesterday and Madison a few weeks ago. I didn't bother taking pictures of the boys on their first day, a shame I know. Madison is LOVING the JHS scene. I feel so blessed to have each member of my family. Someday down the road I hope I can post about my bright and highly educated children. Time goes by so quickly that day will certainly come sooner than later. Until then we'll stick to our family days at the pool.

2 comments:

The Bob's Blog said...

What a little star your have. Too bad he doesn't get any attention. Madison looks just like a purky Jr. high school coed. Beautiful as always.

Full House said...

Shari ok send the info to my email christinabrian1@yahoo. Thank you so very much. If you can think of anybody else I should include let me know. Oh ya I guess you don't know who's on the list but if there is somebody I should not miss tell me. Is that your son or daughter who has the baby? What a cutie.