Friday, April 30, 2010

Some days are just better than others!

Today was one of those days! It's been a long time coming. I am so thankful for the decision Nick has made to serve a mission. It's going to be a great 2 years. Here is a photo of him getting Rob on the phone, Cam, Cecia & Jack on Skype all while holding on to his "mail".


Oregon, Portland Mission (Jizzle on a phone, Rob on other, Cam on skype).


Next best thing to being here.



Letting it all sink in. Report July 21st. I am going to miss him something terrible but just for the record, there is NO place I would rather he be.

3 comments:

Cecia said...

YAY! We are so proud of him, he has been on my mind all morning, Cam and I have been talked about it all night and are so excited for him.

The Clawson's said...

Happy DAY!!! Congrats Nick!

Webb Family said...

That is so awesome!
I loooove your family photo, it's so you guys!!!