Saturday, November 8, 2008

An Excellent Evening!


Wednesday night we had our Evening in Excellence Program. It was a great evening with all the YW from our ward and their parents. I love them all so much! The look on their faces made all the hard work from everyone worth while. I work with so many great women, their talents never cease to amaze me. Check out the sign Karen whipped up...it doesn't get any better than that. I can't believe we didn't take a group shot under that sign. What were we thinking? I'm thinking photoshop may come in handy??


The refreshment station



Before the guests arrived.

Almost show time!

Here is a close up of Madison's film...The girls picked 5 ways they had progressed this past year. It could include a value project, a talent, something they learned etc. Along with their film strip, we had what they wrote along side it. All in all, it was a huge success and I hope all the YW come away feeing they truly are "stars".

8 comments:

Karen said...

Wow that was a lot of work. I'm sure the girls love you for it (and a million other reasons).

And I love your new blog look!

Lucky Lucas said...

Awww I love you!! you are such an amazing leader. so inspired....miss you...this blog entry made me cry. love you.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Wow that looks like that was allot of fun work.. I'm sure the girls loved it, looks like you had a fun night, very cute idea.. had fun Sat. night with ya also...

Shabwan said...

Ahhh Sister Ferrin....
A beautiful night for those girls to shine and to have a visual reminder of how much YOU love them and how much the Savior loves them. I know lots of hours went into this night. You are amazing!

The Ferrins said...

ilv ggo;ibi rtjk,lo,

-from jack

Webb Family said...

What a cute idea!
You always make everything look great!!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

The night turned out perfectly. The girls loved every minute of it. You are the best. I am loving learning from you!

Full House said...

Wow that is AWESOME!